Civilization: Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Civilization: Roleplaying

Civilization: Roleplaying is a place where Roleplayers can meet up and chat or do what they do best: Roleplay!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Is Ashley Still Here?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Forgotmylastpassword
Newbie Noob

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-04-06

Is Ashley Still Here? Empty
PostSubject: Is Ashley Still Here?   Is Ashley Still Here? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 12:25 am

You seem to have dissappeared. You still here?
Back to top Go down
xHawkfirex
Newbie Noob
xHawkfirex

Number of posts : 42
Location : I don't exist... You sure you don't need help...? If you're seeing this, well...
Registration date : 2007-12-15

PostSubject: Re: Is Ashley Still Here?   Is Ashley Still Here? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 12:28 am

Yup.
Back to top Go down
Forgotmylastpassword
Newbie Noob

PostSubject: Re: Is Ashley Still Here?   Is Ashley Still Here? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 12:29 am

Kewl. Okay, spill. What's your roleplay idea about?

I just noticed you were an aquarius. Kewl.
Back to top Go down
xHawkfirex
Newbie Noob
xHawkfirex

Location : I don't exist... You sure you don't need help...? If you're seeing this, well...

PostSubject: Re: Is Ashley Still Here?   Is Ashley Still Here? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 12:34 am

Okay, so there's a small group of shape-shifting people in New York, right? Well, for the first... half or so of the thread, they're in hiding, becuse.. well yeah, if they don't, they get caught and people will kill them or make experiments on them. So about halfway into the thread, they're discovered. Then they have to fight the police and the army and S.W.A.T. and everything.

I'm actually a pisces.. some of them say I'm one, some say I'm another..
Back to top Go down
Forgotmylastpassword
Newbie Noob

PostSubject: Re: Is Ashley Still Here?   Is Ashley Still Here? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 12:39 am

Feb 19. I'm not sure, but I THINK it's an Aquarius. My best friend is an Aquarius, like me (yay) and he's feb 12.

Wanna hear one of my many ideas?
Back to top Go down
xHawkfirex
Newbie Noob
xHawkfirex

PostSubject: Re: Is Ashley Still Here?   Is Ashley Still Here? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 12:40 am

Sure.
Back to top Go down
Forgotmylastpassword
Newbie Noob

PostSubject: Re: Is Ashley Still Here?   Is Ashley Still Here? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 12:50 am

Well, first, I just want to let you know that I lurrrrve horror, so these threads are all supposed to have that creepy element.

The first one, and most recent one I've thought of, starts with a plane. The plane crashes, ripping it in half. The people in first class and the first third of the plane largely survive, because the wings, and the engine, were left on the other half. So that part blew up. The half of a plane comes down in South America somewhere, in the middle of the jungle with little chance of rescue. One character will attempt to make a call on their cell, but find the dial tone replace by a screaming buzz. No electric devices work.

The plane has landed only a little ways away from a destroyed settlement. The group shelters here for the night. Everyone feels a bit...wierd. Like they shouldn't be here. Upon waking up the next morning, they discover that the ivy has grown nearly two feet during the night, and that a previously unharmed stone hut has been leveled. Things begin to get scary.

The next night, someone keeps watch. They discover why the ivy is growing so fast, all of a sudden, and what destroyed the house last night...

I will spoil no more. Do you like it? Shocked
Back to top Go down
xHawkfirex
Newbie Noob
xHawkfirex

PostSubject: Re: Is Ashley Still Here?   Is Ashley Still Here? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 12:57 am

I think it's great. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Forgotmylastpassword
Newbie Noob

PostSubject: Re: Is Ashley Still Here?   Is Ashley Still Here? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 1:01 am

*screams*

Freak, I'm scared now. *shudder* Did you know that there's a freaking map that pinpoints exactly where the computers that we're using are??? I just zoomed in on you, and i could see the exact street you live on. That freaks me out.
Back to top Go down
xHawkfirex
Newbie Noob
xHawkfirex

PostSubject: Re: Is Ashley Still Here?   Is Ashley Still Here? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 1:03 am

YOU'RE scared? I feel violated. >_<
Seriously, what the hell? Where'd you find that, anyways?
Back to top Go down
Forgotmylastpassword
Newbie Noob

PostSubject: Re: Is Ashley Still Here?   Is Ashley Still Here? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 1:05 am

Well, it's wrong, by street if not by city. But it's scarily close. Got to the home page and look at click on the words Who's Online? And there's a map.

I'm sorry...
Back to top Go down
xHawkfirex
Newbie Noob
xHawkfirex

PostSubject: Re: Is Ashley Still Here?   Is Ashley Still Here? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 1:08 am

But wait, where did you see it? Like what site?
Back to top Go down
Forgotmylastpassword
Newbie Noob

PostSubject: Re: Is Ashley Still Here?   Is Ashley Still Here? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 1:10 am

It's right here!!

I think it does that the second you log in. It probably triangulates the signal...

*shudder*

Sorry, again.
Back to top Go down
xHawkfirex
Newbie Noob
xHawkfirex

PostSubject: Re: Is Ashley Still Here?   Is Ashley Still Here? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 1:12 am

No, no, It's fine.. jesus, it's not 100% accurate, but it comes pretty freakin close..
I looked at your's too. Sorry... >_<
Back to top Go down
Forgotmylastpassword
Newbie Noob

PostSubject: Re: Is Ashley Still Here?   Is Ashley Still Here? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 1:15 am

I don't mind. I'm sure that's not the street I live on, anyways. And it's reciprocal...sorry, but I looked at yours too. Where's the mountain? Suspect

In FACT, I looked first. affraid
Back to top Go down
xHawkfirex
Newbie Noob
xHawkfirex

PostSubject: Re: Is Ashley Still Here?   Is Ashley Still Here? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 1:20 am

Uh, The thing where it tells says i'm in the city. The view doesn't really show the mountain, but yeah. There's quite a few. XD. They're not even very big..
Back to top Go down
Forgotmylastpassword
Newbie Noob

PostSubject: Re: Is Ashley Still Here?   Is Ashley Still Here? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 1:23 am

I think my street is too tiny to be mentioned. lol!

It's barely a block long.
Back to top Go down
xHawkfirex
Newbie Noob
xHawkfirex

PostSubject: Re: Is Ashley Still Here?   Is Ashley Still Here? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 1:24 am

Oh wow. I can get Eddy to remove the map thing..?
Back to top Go down
Forgotmylastpassword
Newbie Noob

PostSubject: Re: Is Ashley Still Here?   Is Ashley Still Here? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 1:25 am

Ask him to tell Tig how to. It scares me a bit.

Anyways...

What have you got for your Sands bio so far?
Back to top Go down
xHawkfirex
Newbie Noob
xHawkfirex

PostSubject: Re: Is Ashley Still Here?   Is Ashley Still Here? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 1:27 am

He's a mod. He can do it himself.

And I have quite a bit. I need a weapon, though..
Back to top Go down
Forgotmylastpassword
Newbie Noob

PostSubject: Re: Is Ashley Still Here?   Is Ashley Still Here? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 1:28 am

Oh, can he? Kewl.

Well, anyways, I've gotta go. Sorry...see ya!!! Cool
Back to top Go down
xHawkfirex
Newbie Noob
xHawkfirex

PostSubject: Re: Is Ashley Still Here?   Is Ashley Still Here? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 1:29 am

Aww... Okay... bye!
Back to top Go down
Bite Me XD
Dark Knight
Dark Knight
Bite Me XD

Number of posts : 33

PostSubject: Re: Is Ashley Still Here?   Is Ashley Still Here? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 7:22 am

I'll deal with it as soon as I find the coding for it pale
Gunna take a while, I think Neutral
Back to top Go down
xHawkfirex
Newbie Noob
xHawkfirex

PostSubject: Re: Is Ashley Still Here?   Is Ashley Still Here? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 5:51 pm

Ewwwkay..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is Ashley Still Here?   Is Ashley Still Here? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is Ashley Still Here?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Civilization: Roleplaying :: General Forums :: General-
Jump to: