Civilization: Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Civilization: Roleplaying

Civilization: Roleplaying is a place where Roleplayers can meet up and chat or do what they do best: Roleplay!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Archives Have Been Opened...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Lokiel
Newbie Noob

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-12-29

The Archives Have Been Opened... Empty
PostSubject: The Archives Have Been Opened...   The Archives Have Been Opened... Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2007 7:00 pm

Through countless ages past, history has always been recorded in the archives. The untold stories of numberless worlds remained locked inside the sealed doors. However the seal has been undone, and the archives are now free to be read by all...

Malgdum the First, The 15th age.

As stated by our beloved founder Malgdum the First, the archives has been unlocked for all to enter. Everyone is able to partake of the creation of worlds now. As grandmaster librarian I bid you all to visit when your time allows it.

Come, let me lead you to the future...

Lokiel Von Faust

Open the book..
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am currently in the process of starting up a new community for fellow rpers to be able to enjoy and roleplay together on without the interference of one liner newbies and such. Upon the recommendation of a friend, I have read a roleplay created by this community, and found that the members of this community are indeed skilled roleplayers, which I am currently searching for in various places. Once I collect enough members, I hope to create a forum wide roleplay, with the Archives as the plot, and the entire web as its playing field. (Ok maybe I'm exaggerating, but I plan to create events that will lead people on a merry chase across multiple sites, forums, to look for clues while rping the entire time.)

If you're intrested please take a look and sign up!
Back to top Go down
Blink182freak
Not-So-Noobie
Blink182freak

Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2007-12-15

PostSubject: Re: The Archives Have Been Opened...   The Archives Have Been Opened... Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2007 11:00 pm

Who might you be?
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/jackassrocks123
Tigerruby
Admin
Tigerruby

Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2007-12-15

PostSubject: Re: The Archives Have Been Opened...   The Archives Have Been Opened... Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2007 11:19 pm

Oh yay, a new member. ^_^ Welcome.
Back to top Go down
https://civilizationroleplay.rpg-board.net
magikchicken
Newbie Noob
magikchicken

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2007-12-19

PostSubject: Re: The Archives Have Been Opened...   The Archives Have Been Opened... Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2008 1:35 pm

Hi, Lokiel!

To all it may concern: I directed Lokiel to this forum partly to recruit anyone still active...
The Archives are a roleplaying board somewhat like this one, and are more active.

If anyone's interested, the link is here:
http://z15.invisionfree.com/AOAFA/index.php?act=idx

These boards are in need of good roleplayers, and new ideas for roleplays (we have 2 or 3 up already) so anyone who has the time to RP, please join! ^_^

~magik~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Archives Have Been Opened...   The Archives Have Been Opened... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Archives Have Been Opened...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Civilization: Roleplaying :: General Forums :: General-
Jump to: