Civilization: Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Civilization: Roleplaying

Civilization: Roleplaying is a place where Roleplayers can meet up and chat or do what they do best: Roleplay!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

'Ello govna.

Go down 
+2
EagleBlade
AmbroseGecko
6 posters
AuthorMessage
AmbroseGecko
Newbie Noob
AmbroseGecko

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2007-12-18

'Ello govna. Empty
PostSubject: 'Ello govna.   'Ello govna. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2007 9:02 pm

Hello there, I'm guessing if your reading this you are interested in knowing about me? Well alright, I suppose I could highlight a few minor details about myself.

Well my name is Wes ( Xillion-3000 on the RFS forums. for all you... "people" who don't know me.), and I grew up in a small remote town in the state of North Carolina. I now live in one of the most northern Towns in the northeast section of the Americas.
I enjoy listening to: country, rock, and some classical tunes. But I absolutly cannot stand to listen to christian anything, rock, praise songs; for some reason they disturb me. Don't get me wrong, I believe in Jesus and all but... over the past few years I have begun to question him in a few things; such as: Why must we go to church? You state clearly over and over once and again how we do not have to go to the christan church to still be christians. Yet right when you finish telling us this the bible tells us: "He is their among you when you gather in large numbers to lift his name on high." This makes no sense! The bible clearly controdicts God... Moving on!

I am around 15 years old now, and attend a local high school as a freshmen. The love of my life lives clear across America in a suburb in Virginia (can't get much farther then that can we?) Well her name on here is Carolyn not sure if she wanted me telling the world that, but hey; she can kill me later right?

I'm adept with the piano, trumpet, a very slim bit of clarinet but I can play the accursed thing. At my high school I participate in the school marching band that just recently almost won a state title as the finest in the area. Also I have recently started a chess club in my school. It struck me as odd that we had a knitting club and no chess club (weird right?) well I decided to take things into my own hands and came up with this club idea. Which has prospered s far and we hope to enter tournaments in the near future.
I am an avid roleplayer and enjoy writing stories and playing along with others in stories of their own. I love to sit back and relax while a friend reads me a story of their own imagination, almost like taking a private vacation into another's mind for a few brief glimpses of the way they think.

My best friends at my school are probably Lewis, and the ever faithful Tim. Lewis loves to joke around and adores Elvis (creepy.. dont ask) and time of course is his cryptonite, or in other words they are polar opposites. Where Lewis is controlled and joking, Tim is energetic and flirtacious. The two are constantly butting heads.

Well thats just about all I'm willing to tell the world. If ya want to get to know me better.. just stick around I suppose.

Nemo me impune lacessit
Fair warning to anyone who insists on an argument.

Is that summary enough for you? Cool I could go longer lol.

Last edited by on Fri Dec 21, 2007 6:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
EagleBlade
Newbie Noob
EagleBlade

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2007-12-15

'Ello govna. Empty
PostSubject: Re: 'Ello govna.   'Ello govna. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2007 9:23 pm

Welcome... I think.

Or Good Luck?

Or, you poor boy?

Anyway, Hi. Smile
Back to top Go down
AmbroseGecko
Newbie Noob
AmbroseGecko

'Ello govna. Empty
PostSubject: Re: 'Ello govna.   'Ello govna. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2007 9:30 pm

You poor boy?

Riight...

Hey, anyway. Suspect
Back to top Go down
Blink182freak
Not-So-Noobie
Blink182freak

Number of posts : 78

'Ello govna. Empty
PostSubject: Re: 'Ello govna.   'Ello govna. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2007 5:17 pm

Xil!
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/jackassrocks123
AmbroseGecko
Newbie Noob
AmbroseGecko

'Ello govna. Empty
PostSubject: Re: 'Ello govna.   'Ello govna. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2007 10:31 pm

Hey J, whats up?

Just had to come sign up, or Alli would not leave me alone >.<
Back to top Go down
Tigerruby
Admin
Tigerruby

Number of posts : 91

'Ello govna. Empty
PostSubject: Re: 'Ello govna.   'Ello govna. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2007 4:41 pm

Got that right. =P
Back to top Go down
https://civilizationroleplay.rpg-board.net
AmbroseGecko
Newbie Noob
AmbroseGecko

'Ello govna. Empty
PostSubject: Re: 'Ello govna.   'Ello govna. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2007 7:06 pm

heh. Cool
Back to top Go down
party306
Newbie Noob

Number of posts : 29

'Ello govna. Empty
PostSubject: ....   'Ello govna. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 4:51 am

Welcome
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/gamer744
Bite Me XD
Dark Knight
Dark Knight
Bite Me XD

Number of posts : 33

'Ello govna. Empty
PostSubject: Re: 'Ello govna.   'Ello govna. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 7:50 am

If i find one more 'Welcome' post from you Party, I am going to cram it down your throat. You make far to many of them >_>.

Hi,whoeveryouare. cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

'Ello govna. Empty
PostSubject: Re: 'Ello govna.   'Ello govna. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

'Ello govna.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Civilization: Roleplaying :: Community :: Who the heck are you?-
Jump to: