Civilization: Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Civilization: Roleplaying

Civilization: Roleplaying is a place where Roleplayers can meet up and chat or do what they do best: Roleplay!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Forever Night

Go down 
+2
Blink182freak
xHawkfirex
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
xHawkfirex
Newbie Noob
xHawkfirex

Number of posts : 42
Location : I don't exist... You sure you don't need help...? If you're seeing this, well...
Registration date : 2007-12-15

Forever Night Empty
PostSubject: Forever Night   Forever Night Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2007 2:42 pm

Suddenly, if things go wrong, we turn to our parents for advice…what if they weren’t there? What if we all came home to find them gone? Could we weep in the recesses of our rooms? Go into a depressed state and refuse to move from the house? Some would…but most would run away; go to look for answers. But then, if we find ourselves suddenly in an unknown place many miles away from home without memory or knowledge of the trip…what do we do? Then we find that the only reason that we are in this dark, nightmarish place is that we all are members of this one website… Why are there creatures that supposedly don’t exist all around us? Do we know? Can we find out? How long will we be here…?

Only time will tell…

------------------

Just another day in this nightmare that Alexis calls life, it will be nothing special, nothing to celebrate, nothing. Nothing in the eyes of her friends, nothing in the eyes of the strangers around her, nothing in her eyes; nothing at all.

Just a day that says that she’s another year older, it’s nothing special. She won’t get presents, get any special treatment, to her, her birthday isn’t a big event. So she’ll spend today like she spent all others; Up in her room on the computer with her music.

But, today won’t be normal…

She woke up at around 1:44 pm and lay in bed for about half an hour before getting up and getting dressed. She went downstairs, got myself some cereal, and ate quickly. She ran out the front door, anxious to leave that hellhole of a house.

Once outside in the cool fresh air Alexis calmed down, then looked around for any of her buddies…they weren’t there as usual. She didn’t panic, though…they had their own life and shouldn’t worry about her every second of every day. She needed some alone time.

She couldn’t think of anything else to do, and didn’t exactly feel comfortable alone, she headed back home. When she got inside, she paused a moment to take in the scene.

The stove was still on; The coffee machine was still on; there was still toast in the toaster, and there was still just…silence…

Alexis walked over to her dog, Mikey, and scratched behind his ears some before glancing around. “Where’s mom and dad, Mikey?” she asked him, unhooking him from where he was tied. Her parents had always insisted he’d been tied up, but she had a bad feeling – something wasn’t right. She walked over and turned off the stove and coffee maker, standing there uncertainly, before calling out to her parents. It echoed around the large house, then all went silent. She knew then that there was something wrong. Her parents would have yelled at her for being too loud.

She blinked a few times, before going upstairs and into her room, grabbing a bunch of clothes and things and putting them in a few bags, and going out, putting them in the back of her parents’ car. She knew they were gone; so there was no point in staying. She made a few more trips for a few more bags, getting everything she would need for awhile, which took up four really big bags. Her parents had had quite a bit of money, so she would take the Range Rover, even though the gas would be really expensive, she took all the money from the safe, and was planning to put most of it in her bank account.

And so she got into the large car, hesitated a moment, then started it up, heading towards the city, sighing and suddenly scared, nut sure what to do. She would have to live, because she didn’t want her parents back, but she was now freaked out and scared. She wasn’t sure what had happened, but her parents most likely hadn’t left on their own, without taking anything.

Alexis sighed, and as she turned and got onto the highway, she suddenly knew that she would never see her parents again. Never.

Don't post untill I say you can...
Back to top Go down
xHawkfirex
Newbie Noob
xHawkfirex

Location : I don't exist... You sure you don't need help...? If you're seeing this, well...

Forever Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forever Night   Forever Night Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2007 2:53 pm

ToC:
I - Intro
II - ToC, Bio Format, and Other stuff
III - News
IV - Extra Information
V - Post

Name:

Appearance:

Personality:

Short history:

What do you have with you?:

My Characters:

Name- Alexis Rivierre
Age- 16
Gender- Female
Hair and eye color- Really dark brown, light hazel
Other- No

Rules:

-Tiger's rules, and I should hope you guys know the basic rules...

Other Characters:

--Name--
Bio Page
--Owner--

--Mark Smith--
-Male
-First
--Blink182freak--

--Caitlyn Bree--
-Female
-Second
--Tigerruby--

--Sai Henwood--
-Male
-Third
--EagleBlade--

Last edited by on Sun Dec 16, 2007 7:00 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
xHawkfirex
Newbie Noob
xHawkfirex

Forever Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forever Night   Forever Night Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2007 2:54 pm

~~News~~

-- Thread is up.
-- We need people to join...
Back to top Go down
xHawkfirex
Newbie Noob
xHawkfirex

Forever Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forever Night   Forever Night Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2007 3:00 pm

Extra information

READ!

-- Your characters just found out that their parents are gone (This will be your intro or sometime after your intro)

-- We will not get taken to the night-place for awhile, unless alot of you ask for it.

-- Don't be all like "KEWL! Our parents are gone, partyyyyy!"... This is serious...lol
Back to top Go down
xHawkfirex
Newbie Noob
xHawkfirex

Forever Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forever Night   Forever Night Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2007 3:03 pm

--Reserved--

You may now post!
Back to top Go down
Blink182freak
Not-So-Noobie
Blink182freak

Number of posts : 78

Forever Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forever Night   Forever Night Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2007 3:13 pm

Name: Mark Smith

Appearance: Mark is tall, handsome, and muscular with an athletic build. He stands at about six foot five inches, pretty tall. He has dark, dark brown hair, which is almost black at a quick glance, that has been cut short and is sometimes spiked up. Mark then has hazel eyes, pure white teeth and with a tan complexion.

Personality: Mark is a nice guy, he loves to help a person out. He'll always do it, even if his life is on the life (Mark had once helped out in a car accident when he was 16, and was responsible for saving two little kids). Mark is also somewhat funny, loving to crack a joke when the situation requires it, or just for the hell of it. Mark never gets mad, but when he does its not pretty. He will become a total smart a-- and will do anything to get you mad. He rarely gets 'physical' when mad, but sometimes he does.

Short history: Mark was born in NYC, New York. He had a particularly good life until his father died. Thats when his mother married an drunk and a crack job. Mark was periodically beat, and is mom just stood by, watching. Because of this, Mark developed, not loneliness, but a goal to help others. So one day, when he came home from helping someone with their homework, he found his parents gone. Mark thought his stepfather had taken his mom and gone off, leaving Mark. Mark understood perfectly, and, being old enough to drive, he grabbed some things and hopped into his truck. He then drove away, free at last. But still had another goal in mind. Not to help others, but find his mother.

What do you have with you?: Ipod, dead cellphone, and a pocket knife.

Last edited by on Sun Dec 16, 2007 3:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/jackassrocks123
xHawkfirex
Newbie Noob
xHawkfirex

Forever Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forever Night   Forever Night Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2007 3:19 pm

((Accepted.))
Back to top Go down
Blink182freak
Not-So-Noobie
Blink182freak

Forever Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forever Night   Forever Night Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2007 3:20 pm

ooc: Woot.

Tig left to go to lunch, btw.
Back to top Go down
xHawkfirex
Newbie Noob
xHawkfirex

Forever Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forever Night   Forever Night Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2007 3:25 pm

((Okay.

You want to RP now?))
Back to top Go down
Blink182freak
Not-So-Noobie
Blink182freak

Forever Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forever Night   Forever Night Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2007 3:25 pm

ooc: Yea, sure.
Back to top Go down
xHawkfirex
Newbie Noob
xHawkfirex

Forever Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forever Night   Forever Night Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2007 3:37 pm

Alexis tapped the steering wheel with her fingertips nervously, pulling into a gas station and turning the car off, knowing that she would have to sell it and get a different one because of gas costs. She put the pump thing into the car and waited, sighing. Another chunk out of her limited supply of money. She glanced around once more, before making sure the car was locked and going into the little store there for something to drink, glancing around once inside.

((Short post, but w/e...))
Back to top Go down
Blink182freak
Not-So-Noobie
Blink182freak

Forever Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forever Night   Forever Night Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2007 3:39 pm

Mark was already in the store, leaning against the counter. He had a Sierra Mist in his hands, and he was, obviously, drinking it. He had been a bit depressed ever since he had left New York in search of his mother. Even though the newfound freedom was exciting, it did nothing to Mark's want to drink, and drink heavily. But, that was a problem. Since he was only eighteen, Mark couldn't get beer, and he wasn't about to break the law.
Back to top Go down
xHawkfirex
Newbie Noob
xHawkfirex

Forever Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forever Night   Forever Night Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2007 3:45 pm

Alexis grabbed a Coke, turning it over in her hands a few times. "This is so stupid. I don't get why my parents had to go that quickly and leave everything behind..." she said, then freezing. She often thought out loud, which could be a pain because sometimes it was about something personal. She had been within earshot of Mark when she said this, and hoped he didn't say anything to anybody -- the last thing she needed was the goverment or the police in this mess. She looked down at the bottle and hoped he hadn't heard.
Back to top Go down
Blink182freak
Not-So-Noobie
Blink182freak

Forever Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forever Night   Forever Night Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2007 3:48 pm

Mark almost dropped his soda at what Alexis said. He stared at her a bit while getting a firm hold on his Sierra Mist. ~What a coincidence...~ thought Mark as he looked at with interest. He then walked over to her, ignoring the cash register that he should pay for the soda. "Excuse me, but did I overhear that your parents are?" asked Mark, trying to put on a friendly face.
Back to top Go down
Tigerruby
Admin
Tigerruby

Number of posts : 91

Forever Night Empty
PostSubject: Tiger's Bio   Forever Night Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2007 3:54 pm

Name: Caitlyn Bree

Appearance: Caitlyn is around average height, with tan skin from all of her time out in the sun. She's quite strong being brought up on a farm and having to work for all of her money. She was generally influenced to be healthy and did a lot of swimming in the families lake. There she spent many hours fishing with her dad and grandpa.

Caitlyn has shoulder length, light blond hair that's somewhat bleached from the sunlight. Caitlyn also has deep green eyes, much like emeralds just discovered. Her skin is rather clear and she has only one mark on her face, near her hairline from chickenpox as a child. There's also a birthmark on her right hand, just below the knuckle shaped like a crescent moon.

Caitlyn only owns a few dresses, and only wears those when she thinks she ought to make a good impression. Almost every other time she prefers to wear dark khaki shorts and a tank top or t shirt. Her Tshirt collection is ample, but she looks fine in them so why change now? Apart from them, Caitlyn is almost always wearing her classic styled Vans low tops or black and white Converse.

Personality: Caitlyn is headstrong and is likely to do whatever she thinks is right when someone she cares about is in trouble. She's very truthful and honest and doesn't break promises no matter the cost to her. This has taught Caitlyn about equivalent exchange, thus she doesn't cheat people out of their equal share.

Caitlyn isn't one to plan ahead. She prefers to just leap right into things and go where the wind takes her. Thus, her love of adventuring is shown. Caitlyn is impatient and almost always needs to be moving or doing something to keep herself busy. Sometimes she's caught fidgeting unnecessarily but mostly she controls herself.

Short history: Caitlyn grew up on a farm in eastern Kansas, near the state of Missouri. It was a pretty dull life style so when she turned 15 her whole family moved into the "city". Since then she's been growing her own style and way of living, playing basketball on the high school team and destroying youngsters at Guitar Hero. Yep, it sure is the life.

What do you have with you?: Caitlyn has her video Ipod, her red Motor Razor, some money, and a Butterfinger candy bar.

(( Working as I get time. ))

Last edited by on Sun Dec 16, 2007 4:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://civilizationroleplay.rpg-board.net
xHawkfirex
Newbie Noob
xHawkfirex

Forever Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forever Night   Forever Night Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2007 3:56 pm

Alexis looked at him a moment, before deciding that if anybody like the police got into it she could just head over to the rest of her family somewhere else. "My parents disappeared. Left everything behind. Left the stove on, left their precious money in the safe," She spat the word precious, "And didn't take anything with them. It's weird." she said, shrugging, before nervously tapping her fingers against the bottle. She did this a lot, since it had gotten into a habit. "But I guess they're gone now. And they might have run away, but why would they leave everything...?"

((Okay.))
Back to top Go down
Tigerruby
Admin
Tigerruby

Forever Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forever Night   Forever Night Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2007 4:01 pm

(( Done ^_^ ))
Back to top Go down
xHawkfirex
Newbie Noob
xHawkfirex

Forever Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forever Night   Forever Night Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2007 4:03 pm

((Accepted.))
Back to top Go down
Tigerruby
Admin
Tigerruby

Forever Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forever Night   Forever Night Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2007 4:06 pm

(( So where are you exactly heading? ))
Back to top Go down
xHawkfirex
Newbie Noob
xHawkfirex

Forever Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forever Night   Forever Night Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2007 4:38 pm

((Um, no place really at the moment. We're just in some random city at a gas station))
Back to top Go down
Tigerruby
Admin
Tigerruby

Forever Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forever Night   Forever Night Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2007 4:54 pm

(( Oh, you and J? ))

Caitlyn entered her house, laughing and waving back to one of her friends across the street. As she crossed the front hall into the living room, silence reached her ears. "Finally, my little brother always gives me a headache from that music he blasts." Caitlyn said to no one in particular. Then she remembered that he was supposedly at a friends house for most of the day. Yawning from the long day, Caitlyn walked to the kitchen and pulled out the gallon of milk, pouring it into a glass so she could drink.

Then she noticed something else. "Hello?" Caitlyn called out, walking back into the living room. The silence was beginning to get to her and she flicked on the TV. A show of no particular interest blared to life before her, and strangely enough this calmed her. The sound was much better than nothing at all. "Hello?" Caitlyn yelled, slightly louder than before. Where the hell was everybody?

Caitlyn walked up the carpeted stairs, then entered her parents room. The sheets were unmade, the bathroom dirty and littered with unclean clothes, and the windows drawn shut. "Mom only shuts the windows during the night..." Caitlyn muttered, now her eyes wide. She was alone. There was no way her parents would leave their room in such a disorderly way.

Sprinting to her room, Caitlyn got a feeling as if she was being watched. That feeling came around whenever she was scared, which didn't exactly happen too much. Caitlyn was a much too independent girl to let fear get to her. Caitlyn pulled out a black and white duffel back and began to throw clothes into it, shorts, jeans, shirts, whatever she may need. Hoodies were also thrown in. She had no idea of knowing how long she would be gone, after all.

Slinging the bag over her shoulder, Caitlyn paused to grab her Ipod, cell phone, car keys, and most of money. All of it would come in handy at some time or another, that was her thinking. Caitlyn reached the two car garage and glanced around sadly. Her parents weren't coming back. Caitlyn didn't know about her brother, he'd probably end up staying with his friend once he too realized the sad fact.

Caitlyn got into the car and started it up, then began to drive towards who knew where. All Caitlyn did know, was that she had to get out of there.
Back to top Go down
EagleBlade
Newbie Noob
EagleBlade

Number of posts : 66

Forever Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forever Night   Forever Night Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2007 6:33 pm

The music blared in the ears of one boy. Loud music, which soothed his state of mind. He was crouched beside a bin in a gas station, which had gone and got somewhat crowded. He had long, straight, blonde hair that came down to his jaw and chin, all the way round. His fringe was always pushed to the side, so that he could see. He wore an open black denim jacket, with a pair of grey cigarette-leg skinny jeans and blue chucks. Around his throat was a pink bandana, and in his hand a lighter. He switched off the music on his Ipod and opened up a fridge. With one hand he pulled out a 6 pack of V, for energy, and headed towards the counter slowly. His name was Sai Henwood.
Back to top Go down
xHawkfirex
Newbie Noob
xHawkfirex

Forever Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forever Night   Forever Night Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2007 6:51 pm

((Accepted. How old is he?))
Back to top Go down
EagleBlade
Newbie Noob
EagleBlade

Number of posts : 66

Forever Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forever Night   Forever Night Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2007 6:55 pm

((17zor))
Back to top Go down
xHawkfirex
Newbie Noob
xHawkfirex

Forever Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forever Night   Forever Night Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2007 7:02 pm

((Okay.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Forever Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forever Night   Forever Night Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forever Night
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Civilization: Roleplaying :: Roleplaying :: Other-
Jump to: